Afterpay, Zippay, Laybuy, Latitude Pay and Shop Humm available for all Australian and New Zealand customers.
- Whenever you go to the shopping or ordering the shoes online, always take a tracing of your foot with you because a small difference between your foot and shoe, can create an irritating situation.
- Try to go to the market for buying shoes by afternoon because at this time your foot naturally expands, it is the best time for buying any foot wear.
- Always wear the same type of socks, which you want to wear with your new shoes, when you are checking the new shoe.
- You should allow a salesperson, measure your feet’s length and width as well.
- If your one foot is larger than other then you should buy the size of the larger one.
- Check the shoe’s tip while standing and make it sure that is there a space of half an inch between you’re the tip of shoe and your foot.